Gador Foundation is a non-profit institution that began its activities in 1996, with the aim of promoting and developing scientific research, cultural and educational activities.
Among the actions that Gador Foundation carries out to achieve these goals are:
- The organisation and sponsorship of conferences and national academic activities.
- The organisation of meetings and cultural events within the country and abroad.
- To grant scholarships, conduct seminars, courses, conventions and educational competitions.
- To edit, publish and distribute brochures, information, publications and books.
- To contribute – when deemed appropriate – with other institutions that have similar purposes as the Foundation.